Reserve and Collect
Urgent Covid-19 Information
Midlothian Libraries re-opening
Currently Dalkeith, Danderhall, Gorebridge, Newtongrange and Penicuik Libraries have reopened to the public. The Mobile Library will continue to offer services to the wider community also.
These libraries are open for;
- All returns
- Browsing by pre-booked time slot
- Computer usage (including printing and scanning) by pre-booking only
- Hearing aid batteries and dog waste bags
- NEC and Blue Badge enquiries and forms
- Local Studies research by pre-booking and only at Dalkeith Library
- Reserve and Collect pick-ups
To make a Reserve and Collect enquiry please either book via the web form or contact the branch library by phone or email.
Any questions please get in touch, either email email@example.com, or phone the contact centre 0131 270 7500
Don't worry about late fines - there will be no additional fines from 18 March 2020 until further notice.
In other big news we are pleased to say that as well as ALL FINES from first lockdown continuing to be waived, that there will now be NO MORE FINES OR CHARGES for all our Midlothian Library users!
Printing, photocopying and laminating will still carry a charge, but the hire of CDs and DVDs will now be free of charge.
We continue to offer a range of free online services during this period including:
- eMagazines and newspapers
- Online Learning - Hoonuit